Our websites you are visiting process personal data. These rules were established in order to explain the personal data protection and provide processing transparency, entering into force on 25 May 2018. If you happen to have any questions on how we process your personal data, you may contact us at or read the Rules of Personal Data Protection at this website.
The Controller means any person processing the personal data of the data subjects (your personal data). The Controller is the company of e-learnmedia, s.r.o., seated at Mlynské nivy 1711/71, 821 05 Bratislava, Company ID No.: 36 341 355, registered with the Business Register of the District Court of Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert No.: 99890/B.
What Personal Data We Process, the Processing Period, and the Purpose and Legal Base of Processing
We process the following personal data on our websites:
- After you register for our event, we will process your personal data you provide us with in the registration form (your name and surname, job title, e-mail, phone number, and the name of your company). The data will be processed for the purpose of delivering the ordered service/organising the event. The legal base of such processing are legal regulations (like the personal data protection act, the applicable accounting regulations, the Act on Accounting, or the Commercial Code). We will be processing the data for the period of provision of the service and the following period of 10 years.
- Information on the devices you used to access the service of our company (incl. the manufacturer, model and operations system, the IP address, the browser type and mobile device identifiers, the date and time of your access, the website address you used to be directed to our website, other data transmitted via standard HTTP(s) protocols, and the data used for online relation after logging in) will be used for statistics purposes, helping us to improve our websites for you. We use Google Analytics to analyse how you use our websites. The legal base for processing such cookies is our legitimate interest. If you wish to know more about how Google protects your personal data, read the rules of personal data protection of the company here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=sk.
- In case you choose to be receiving information on digital trainings and events from e-learnedia, s.r.o. by clicking on the respective field in the registration form, you provide your consent with processing of your personal data (your name, surname and e-mail). Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of submitting our newsletter to you (news in form of e-mail) – in the extent of 1-4 e-mail messages a month. The legal base of processing these data is your consent, which you provide for the period of 3 years. We use the MailChimp service operated by The Rocket Science Group, LLC to submit such newsletters. If you want to know more about how The Rocket Science Group, LLC protects personal data, read the rules of personal data protection of the company here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy.
During the period of processing your personal data, we are obliged to update such data. After the expiration of the period of processing, we will stop processing them, unless you provide your consent with continued processing.
Personal Data Recipients
We process personal data mainly for our own purposes. In addition, we may provide your personal data to our business partners we use to process the personal data. Those are credible persons (recipients and processors) who ensure development, maintenance and operation of our software solutions and other services we use to process the personal data.
The personal data are being processed by:
- Accounting: Dupres Consulting s. r. o., Dukelská štvrť 1404/613, 01841 Dubnica nad Váhom
- Analytical and marketing services: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
- Newsletter administration: The Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, Georgia 30308, United States of America
- Office 365 cloud services: Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, Washington 98052-6399, United States of America
Transfers of Personal Data to Third Countries
We will process your personal data mainly in the European Union and the European Economic Area. In case of the MailChimp and Office 365 services, the personal data are being transferred to the United States of America, as well, with the USA being a third country, ensuring adequate level of personal data protection. The cross-border transfers and processing of your personal data are secured by the Privacy Shield certification system, created by the U.S. Department of Commerce, the European Commission and the Swiss government in order for subjects of the EEA and the USA to have the means to meet the personal data protection requirements at transfers from EEA member countries to the USA and to support transatlantic trade. Under the decision of the European Commission, the system ensures the primary protection of personal data. You can find more about the system at its website here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
In addition, the MailChimp and Office 365 service providers updated their commercial terms and conditions in order to protect the processed and transferred personal data in line with European regulations. The standard contractual clauses of Microsoft Corporation are in line with the respective European Commission decisions.
As regards your personal data and the processing thereof, you have the right:
- to obtain access to your personal data we process;
- to ask for rectification, deletion or restriction of processing of your personal data;
- to object to processing of your personal data;
- to personal data portability;
- to file complaint or motion to commence proceedings with the supervisory body – the Office for Personal Data Protection; and
- to withdraw your consent with processing of your personal data.
If you are not capable of legal actions, your rights may be executed by a legal attorney.
Manner of Executing Your Rights
In case you want to execute your rights, contact us in writing at:
- e-learnmedia, s.r.o., Prievozská 14, 821 09 Bratislava
or by e-mail at:
We will process your request free of charge, except for the payment of not more than the objectively spent costs related to making of copies, provision of technical carriers and submitting of information, unless a special law stipulates otherwise. We will follow the stipulations of the Personal Data Protection Act (Act No. 18/2018 Coll.).
We will process your request within 30 days from receipt.